Date: 9 - 12 September 2019
Location: Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Held every three years and positioned as the flagship event of the World Energy Council, the Congress is the longest-running and most influential energy event in the world, covering all aspects of the energy sector around the world.
The 24th World Energy Congress aims to bring together international energy stakeholders, including governments, private and state corporations, academia and media. With over 10,000 participants expected, the Congress will attract over 250 star speakers, 50 ministers, 500 CEOs, 500 Media with an exhibition space that will cover 40,000 sqm.
A monthly 24th World Energy Congress digest, the preview focuses on thought leadership, the best that Abu Dhabi has to offer to visiting delegates, programme insights and a quick guide to the events and deadlines up until the start of the Congress.
This month's issue focuses on:
- Enabling Global Prosperity in the Fourth Industrial Age
- International Energy Forum's: 8th Asian Ministerial Energy Roundtable
- Targeting Zero: A Vision for Future Cities
- Dialogue with Engie's Isabelle Kocher
- A sit down with the World Energy Council's Future Energy Leaders' (FEL-100) Chair
- The World Energy Council's Toolkit