Date: 29 October 2019
Location: Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC.
The Smart Grid Customer Education Symposium is the longest running, most influential gathering of utility industry professionals that meet annually to discuss best practices in smart grid customer education.
Whether you are a utility looking to roll out advanced metering infrastructure (AMI), are considering Dynamic Pricing or Time-of-Use programs or are looking for ways to further optimize your AMI investments, this event is for you.
Both marketing and technology professionals will gain from the experience of listening to industry best practices and candid stories around smart grid deployments, technologies and innovations.
This year’s Symposium will cover:
- Approaching AMI as a Platform for Improved Customer Experience
- TOU and Dynamic Pricing – Success Stories
- Smart City Innovation
- Utility of the Future
- The Role of Utilities in Smart Home
- Stakeholder and Utility Collaboration
- Innovation in Utility-Customer Experience