European industry experts assemble at Transmission & Distribution/Smart Grids Europe 2011 taking place on 12-14 April in Copenhagen.
High level speakers will be addressing the rapidly changing energy road map of Europe including the pressing need for upgrade and wider interconnection of ageing transmission infrastructure, automation of distribution networks and integration of smart grid and much more!
A snapshot of our top level speakers:
- Torben Glar, Executive Vice President, Electricity Division, Energinet
- Damir Novosel, Vice President, IEEE PES Technical Council
- Mihai Paun, Network Development Advisor, ENTSO-E
- Jeremy Harrison, Technology Development Manager, E.ON UK
- Marcel Eijgelaar, Innovation Manager, Essent
- Vahid Madani, Principal Protection Engineer, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Christian Todem, Head of Market Management, Austrian Power Grid AG
- Corne Meeuwis,, CEO, CASC-CWE Luxembourg
- Michael Kranhold, Head of TSO Cooperation, 50Hertz Transmission
- Patrick O’Halloran, Technology Manager, City Power Johannesburg
- Senan McGrath, Chief Technology Officer, ESB Cars
- Julio Gonalez,, CTO, Gas Natural Fenosa
- Paola Petroni, Head of Network Technologies Department, Enel
- Marteen Berende, Senior Strategy Developer, Enexis, The Netherlands
- Thomas Theisen, Head of New Technologies, RWE Rheinland Westfalen Netz AG
- Martin Sedgwick, Head of Asset Management, Scottish Power
- Marcus Stenstrand, Maintenance Manager, Fingrid
- Ahn Vu, SmartGrid Programme Manager, ERDF – Strategic Projects Division
- Toru Hattori, Senior Research Economist, Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry (CRIEPI)
- Julio Gonzalo, Chief Technological Officer, Gas Natural Fenosa
The full conference programme is now available online.
Register now and SAVE €300!
Offer valid until 11 February ONLY
Here is why you cannot afford to miss this year’s event:
- Find out how to cost efficiently operate your network to guarantee power quality and energy supply presented to you by 80+ expert speakers. For the full conference programme click here
- Connect with over 800 key industry stakeholders including senior representatives from utilities, consultants, vendors, industry associations and regulators. For an overview of the endless networking opportunities click here
- Gain practical tips and connect with 50+ preferred suppliers at Europe’s leading Transmission & Distribution and Smart Grids industry exhibition. For more information about the available exhibition and sponsorship packages click here
If you are planning on attending our event together with your colleagues, then have a look at our discounted utility and corporate plans. This will save you over 30%!
For more information, please contact
Phone: +31 346 290 773