Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2012 is taking place in less than 2 weeks, and with the momentum building, unprecedented media coverage and nearly 90% of seats sold, can you afford not to be there?
The event kicks off with an official keynote opening by some of the most influential European figures on energy matters. Peter Terium, CEO, RWE; Peter Molengraaf, CEO, Alliander; Hans Ten Berge, Secretary General, Eurelectric; Jan Michael Mrosik, CEO Siemens Smart Grid and Lars Aagaard, CEO, Danish Energy Association will set the scene for the three days of presentations, technology displays, social functions and networking.
To get most out of what is on offer, here is a 5 point action plan that will help you maximise your time and make your attendance a memorable one:
- Be part of Europe’s largest 7-track conference programme covering 4 thematic clusters:
- Smart metering and consumer
- Communication architecture and smart grid
- Grid modernisation and investments
- Market mechanism and policy
With more utility perspectives than any other conference, get an end-to-end view of all key developments across the entire smart energy value chain. For the full conference agenda click here
- Engage in open dialogue with top experts throughout 10 hours of open panel debate. Have your voice heard and your questions answered in fully interactive sessions with the most recognised names inthe European power and utility space. For the full list of speakers click here
- Visit Europe’s largest exhibition space. With over 300 solution providers showcasing the latest in cutting-edge technologies and expertise, find out what technological advances are in store by the likes ofSiemens, T-Systems, Schneider Electric, Landis+ Gyr, Intel and hundreds more. Visit the virtual exhibition here
- Meet and network with 6500+ contacts from energy companies, manufacturers, industry, policy makers, consultants, investors and entrepreneurs. Uncover the going-ons behind the scene, meet new people and forge partnerships and collaboration that can change the course of your business. View a snapshot of the delegate list here
- Take full advantage of the many extra activities on offer:
- Get specialized training in one of 6 niche pre-conference seminars
- Take part in free innovation and technology platforms on the exhibition floor – the easiest way to visualize a solution
- Go on an award winning smart project site visit organised by KEMA
- Exchange ideas and take a ride on the 900sqm Energy Experience
- Wind down with light entertainment, drinks and canapés at the end of each day at one of the cocktail receptions and wrap up the day with socialising with your peers from all over the world
To make sure you and your colleagues don’t miss out on THE event of the year register today!
Your pre-registration guarantees to save you both time and money onsite and means you have a fast-track access to the conference and exhibition. An online registration is quick and easy and only takes a few minutes of your time. To register click here.
I look forward to seeing you all in Amsterdam!
PS: Connect and exchange experiences with 6500+ international smart energy experts – join them today!