Greg Barker, Minister of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change, UK has confirmed his participation as keynote speaker. The Minister will outline the UK’s commitments to climate change including the Green Deal, the Green Investment Bank and highlight the role ESCO’s can play in achieving energy efficiency targets.
ESCO Europe 2012 will take place on 25-26 January 2012 and will bring together over 200 senior representatives from governments, utilities, ESCOs, municipalities, financial institutes and energy agencies to share their experience in deploying energy efficiency programmes with guaranteed ROI.
Guaranteed ROI – why you cannot afford to miss ESCO Europe 2012:
- Best practice insights giving you the knowledge to deploy energy efficiency solutions and increase ROI
- Insights from ESCO customers - hear building stock owners experiences
- Identify emerging opportunities for ESCOs - understand UK policy developments, emerging European markets, new energy services and business models
- Engage with leading financiers and understand investor appetite and risk requirements to best manage the upfront investment costs and project risks
Want to hear best practice insights that will frame your energy efficiency strategies for the coming year? Then book your place today to learn about the different strategies that leading ESCOs are using to deploy energy efficiency services and how they can assist you. And if you register now you will also save €600!
The minister complements our exceptional line-up of early confirmed speakers, including:
- Susanne Berger, Division Manager, Berliner Energieagentur
- Eric Berman, Chairman of the Board, RENESCO
- Paolo Bertoldi, Action Leader, European Commission DG JRC
- Jan W. Bleyl, Division Manager, Graz Energy Agency
- Jose Antonio de Lama, Director of Energy Services, CLECE
- Erik Gudbjerg, Managing Director, Lokalenergy
- Wolfgang Irrek, Professor for Energy Management and Energy Services, Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences (HRW)
- Miriam Maes, CEO, Foresee
- Toivo Miller, Principal Product Development Manager, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Carlos Patrão, CTO, EnergEfficiency
- Kulveer Ranger, Director of Environment and Digital, London Greater London Authority
- Lieven Vanstraelen, FEDESCO, Belgium
The full conference programme will be available online by 17 November.
Attend this event and gain practical up-to-date advice into working with ESCOs and the role they play in deploying energy efficiency measurements with guaranteed ROI. Understand the regulatory framework enabling you to run your energy efficiency programme to its maximum potential. And get tried and tested hands-on insight into successful energy efficiency projects deployed by ESCOs.
3 easy ways to register
Online at www.esco-europe.com/register
Telephone +31 349 290 771
PS ESCO Europe 2012 will sell out fast – guarantee your place today to get the insights and connections to get ahead in the ESCO market. Register now and save over €600