Smart Grids Middle East, taking place December 5-7 in Dubai, is the region’s biggest assembly of smart grid leaders from the utility and private sectors. The conference includes speakers from Europe, the United States, and across the Middle East who will present case studies on smart metering and smart grid projects worldwide and analyse their usefulness for local conditions.
In depth case studies will be presented on the following topics:
- DEWA’s smart metering project
- ADWEA’s smart metering project
- FEWA’s AMI project
- Xcel’s SmartGridCity, Boulder, Colorado – the world’s first Smart Grid City!
- E.On’s large-scale smart metering roll-out in Sweden
- Sultanate of Oman’s AMI pilot study
- Southern California Edison’s Demand Response initiative
- Europe’s second largest residential smart metering project in Acea, Italy
- Masdar City’s smart grid technology
As well as offering practical insights on how to implement and manage smart grid projects, Smart Grids Middle East is a strategic forum for the debating of commercial, regulatory, and technological changes affecting the power sector across the region.
Smart Grids Middle East takes place December 5-6, with a post-conference workshop on Managing Your AMI and Smart Metering Project move up on December 7th. PLEASE NOTE: Dates have changed.
More information on the conference, including the full agenda, is to be found at www.smartgridsme.com