This is your last opportunity to join us and connect with your peers at the region’s leading networking platform for smart energy professionals, taking place on Tuesday and Wednesday this week!
Here is just a quick run-through of why this event will prove to be an invaluable resource to you:
- Smart Utilities CEE 2013 will bring together key legislators from top CEE utilities and leading energy governing bodies to share ideas and expertise on transforming the region’s energy experience.
Click here to see the list of companies already registered
- 30+ expert speakers will be featured on the key topics, ranging from policy and markets, smart metering deployment and grid updates, to the demand side management.
View the full list of speakers here
- Two full days dedicated to the latest topics: from case study showcase and current projects, economic and market analyses to live discussion and open panels.
Take a look at the full programme here
- From technology giants to smart energy entrepreneurs displaying some of the most innovative and cutting edge technologies and services to the mature energy sector – showcased at the exhibition floor.
View the full list of exhibitors
- Attend extended roundtable discussion groups focused on the challenges associated with the smart energy transition.
- The event presents an invaluable platform to meet, connect and network with a 150+ strong top level audience during extended networking breaks and the welcome reception, taking place on Tuesday 14th at the exhibition floor.
This is your last opportunity to join us at Smart Utilities CEE 2013 and place yourself amongst the region’s top utility decision makers to develop your business potential!
Registration closes next today 13 May at 5pm – book your space today to secure one of the last spots available.
I look forward to welcoming you in Prague!
P.S. Don’t miss out on 2 full days of face-to-face networking opportunities, new business contacts and updates on the latest issues in the region’s energy transition – book your seat today!