It is clear that the upcoming years will be crucial for further development of the smart grid market. Although the smart grid concept offers massive opportunities, the challenges ahead cannot be forgotten. After speaking to many high level utility representatives, we now know what keeps them up at night and want to share this insight with you:
- How should we deal with the ageing workforce and ensure our workforce is prepared for the smart energy transition?
- How should we ensure a stable and future proof electricity network, moving from a dumb to an intelligent system?
- How should we prepare for the high volumes of renewable energy, necessary to achieve upcoming EU targets?
- How should we deal with the technical challenges ahead, changing from a one-way to a two-way communication system?
- How should we cope with new regulatory requirements and the need for standardization?
Would you like to learn how to successfully integrate smart meters into the future smart grid?
Join us at Smart Utilities Central & Eastern Europe where you will also get exclusive insight into how the region’s leading utilities CEZ and ENERGA define their smart grid strategies to achieve a smart grid infrastructure. This is your chance to set up the milestones today for the smart grid of tomorrow.
The following expert speakers promise to give you this invaluable insight:
- Mr. Ondrej Mamula, Smart Grid Project Director of CEZ will present the deployment experiences so far, including perspectives on EV developments and CEZ’s vision on the next steps to take moving towards a smart grid infrastructure – get real insight into the smart grid opportunities and challenges ahead.
- Mr. Slawomir Noske, Smart Grid Project Director of ENERGA Operator will discuss the smart grid deployments strategies of the Polish leading utility and the deployment concept in the view of the year 2020 – get practical tips for a successful utility strategy.
For your chance to discuss the CEE smart grid future with Mr. Mamula and Mr. Noske, book your pass today. You will also benefit from the chance to be updated on the impact of EU regulations on the uptake of regional smart grid projects, key lessons from early adopters and updates on the status of smart grids in Romania; a leading country in the field of renewable energy potentials.
Register today – do not delay! Remember that we do have special group discounts available saving you up to 40%. Register or find out more and make sure the entire team is up-to-date and all benefit from real-world practices.
I look forward to seeing you in Prague in May!
P.S. This is the only regional platform to debate with 30+ high-level speakers exclusively focusing on the current smart energy developments in the CEE region.