With upcoming government announcements on smart metering deployment in the UK and notable progress in Ireland, Smart Metering UK and Ireland returns for 2011 more timely than ever.
2011 WILL BE CRUNCH TIME!
After speaking to many high level industry stakeholders we have designed our agenda to make sure you are well prepared to define your strategy and reach the roll-out targets.
The variety of case studies, presented by the extraordinary line-up of expert speakers at Smart Metering UK & Ireland 2011 will help you smarten up your business plan for a successful roll-out.
Already confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Leyland, Head Smart Meters Programme Team, Department of Energy and Climate Change – DECC, UK
- Simone Chiappi , Vice President Smart Metering, E.ON, UK
- Jason Brogden, Smart Metering Programme Manager, Energy Retail Association, UK
- Ashley Pocock, Head of Industry Change, Regulation and External Affairs, Smart Metering Project, Transformation, EDF Energy, UK
- Zoe McLeod, Smart Metering Lead, Consumer Focus, UK
- Karl Popham, CIO, Austin Energy, USA
- Howard Porter, Chief Executive Officer, BEAMA, UK
- Cathy Mannion, Director, Electricity Networks and Retail, Commission for Electricity Regulation, UK
This is your chance to connect with them on a personal level and ask those questions you encounter on a daily basis.
Only at Smart Metering UK & Ireland 2011 will you get:
- 2 days dedicated to the strategic and operational challenges of establishing the UK’s smart meter implementation framework - phase II
- DECC insights from Richard Leyland outlining the mobilization of smart meter deployment with analysis of implementation frameworks and technical specifications along with insights into the transition of responsibility from OFGEM to DECC
- Practical and actionable insights from British Gas, Austin Energy, EDF and E.ON giving you the operational strategies to manage smart meter deployment
- Multi-stakeholder strategy discussions into the core issues grinding your smart meter implementation. Including the shape of the DCC, IT and architecture demands, security challenges, customer communication and future billing challenges
- Access to the UK’s biggest smart meter solution exhibition. Your opportunity to engage with the utility sector, as they discuss and develop actionable, strategic and operational strategies, responding to DECC’s technical specifications and implementation framework
Join us at Smart Metering UK & Ireland 2011 and get clear insights into YOUR smart metering roadmap, based on practical experiences from leading smart metering professionals from the UK and beyond!
The early bird discount of 500 Euros expires at the end of this month, 1 April 2011.
Click here to register now and take advantage of those savings!