The Nordic region leads the way in smart metering deployment. With near full roll-out expected by 2014 in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark, attention now shifts to the opportunities beyond the meter. What is required to future proof the system and how can we identify new strategies to unlock additional value from meter deployment?
Smart Metering Scandinavia 2011 addresses the critical new challenges facing metering in Scandinavia. With the transition to hourly metering and real time pricing demanding significant investment in Billing, MDM and ICT infrastructures, it is critical to analyse the best solutions for future deployment. Case study insights into retrofitting and future proofing existing metering infrastructure and systems will provide you with the confidence and direction to make hourly metering a reality in the most cost effective manner possible.
The Smart Metering Scandinavia agenda will give you critical insights into:
- Smart meter deployment roadmap insights from NVE Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate
- The challenges of delivering hourly metering and future investment requirements in MDM, ICT, billing and CRM
- Discussion of additional opportunities hourly metering facilitates including new business models, consumer incentivisation, demand management and behavioural changes
- Exploration of the convergence of smart meters, smart grids, smart homes, electric vehicles and distributed generation and future business cases facilitated
- Best practice cases outlining customer engagement strategies that change energy usage behavior and create new business opportunities, including an invaluable international case from Australia into managing customers in the shift to real time pricing and hourly metering
- Utility perspectives include senior level representatives from Agder Energi, DONG, Fortum and Goteborg Energy
The preliminary programme will be available as of January 8th.
For more information on the conference agenda or speaking opportunities, please feel free to contact me directly.
Phone: +31 346 290 776
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Register now and take advantage of our attractive EARLY BIRD rate of € 1000* and SAVE up to €525!
The EARLY BIRD rate is valid until January 20th.
*All rates are excluding 25% Norwegian VAT
Reserve your space and present your case!
Complex problems require complex solutions. What better way to show your strength than by presenting your case study to a unique and highly valuable captive audience?
Secure a money-can’t-buy 20 minute slot and show the industry exactly how your company makes a difference. We have a limited number of speaking slots* available for sponsors so book your space today!
Last year's exhibition completely sold out! The 2011 exhibition is expected to grow substantially and outshine this great success!
Be part of Scandinavia's leading smart metering conference and exhibition and showcase your products and services to over 250 international industry experts.
Contact our exhibition manager Farid Soebrati at +31 346 290 789 or email@example.com for a tailor made proposal and confirm your attendance today!
*All speaking slots are subject to approval from the event management depending on the content.