The upcoming DistribuTECH conference and exhibition features 11 topical tracks in the summit (conference), many of which would be valuable to hydro owners and operators.
- Asset management
- Customer strategies & technologies
- Data analytics
- Defending the grid
- DER management and control
- Disruptive, emerging and innovative technologies
- Distribution automation
- Energy storage
- Enterprise grid management
- Internet of things & smart cities
- Reliability, resiliency and response
DistribuTECH is the utility industry’s leading smart grid conference, and the sessions are designed to educate and engage.
This event is being held Feb. 5-7, 2019, in New Orleans, La., U.S.
Click here to learn more or to register.
This article was originally published by Hydroworld.