Future EU policy will affect your business – Find out how!
Get the latest updates on EU energy policy, the importance of standardization & security, and the central role of smart metering in future developments of smart grid. This important keynote is taking place on the 4th of October at the leading and most action packed smart utility event of the year.
Mark your diary now and make sure you do not miss out on this year’s outstanding keynote line-up!
- Fabrizio Barbaso, Deputy Director General, DG Energy at the European Commission opens with the future EU energy direction and the role of smart metering in influencing regulation and policy in member states.
- Mark Dierikx, Director General for Energy, Telecom and Markets at the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation, The Netherlandsshows smart meters as a prerequisite for the future smart grid and its societal and economic long-term benefits.
- Peter Molengraaf, Chairman of the Management Board at Alliander, The Netherlands discusses the importance of a secure smart metering system as a cornerstone for a stable electricity distribution network.
- Richard Schomberg, Chairman, IEC Smart Grid Strategic Group and responsible for EDF Group Smart Energy Standards, USA indicates the importance of EU standardization and interoperability as a first step towards an integrated smart grid
- Gabriele Riedmann de Trinidad, SVP Strategic Market Energy, Deutsche Telekom, Germany illustrates how huge investments in smart grid by 2030, to the tune of EUR 390 billion and what this means for smart metering infrastructure
This exceptional conference will deliver high level content on cutting edge industry issues, and has attracted unprecedented levels of interest. Use this opportunity to share experiences and shape your strategy with leading minds in intelligent metering and business innovation. View the full programme here.
Guaranteed representation of 250+ utility companies
A sample of those already confirmed:
Alliander, ASM Terni, Ausgrid, Bixia, BKK Nett AS, CEZ, Creos S.A., DELTA N.V., DONG Energy, Dravske elektrarne Maribor d.o.o., E.ON Finland, E.ON Germany, E.ON IT Czech Republic s.r.o., E.ON IT Hungary Kft, Eandis, EDF,EDF R&D, EDP Distribuição, Eesti Energie, EnBW Operations GmbH, EnBW Regional AG, Endesa, ENECO, Enel Distribuzione Spa, Energijos tiekimas, Energosoft AD, Enexis, ERDF, Essent, EVN Bulgaria, EVN Netz GmbH, Gas Natural Fenosa, GDF Suez, GrDF, Haderslev Fjernvarme, Iberdrola, Infrax, Intergas Energie B.V., Latvenergo, LESTO, Liander, Netorka, NTE Nett AS, OFGEM…and many more CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LIST
In case you have not registered and would like to learn from their experiences and numerous success stories, please make sure you register now.
PS: The future EU policy will affect your business! Use this opportunity to find out how!