Timothée Noël of the European Commission has just confirmed his involvement in ESCO Europe 2012 and will outline New Project Funding Opportunities for Energy Services, supported by the Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE) programme.
These new funding opportunities will only be announced on January 24, making ESCO Europe 2012 perfectly timed for you to understand what this announcement means for your projects.
- Find out more about the IEE Programme and its past activities in the field of Energy Services
- Understand the new IEE funding priorities to boost the energy services market and to make energy services accessible to small end-consumers
- Consider how the IEE Programme can finance project development assistance for the preparation, implementation and financing of sustainable energy investment e.g. energy performance contracting
Connect with Timothée Noël and 40 other thought leaders at ESCO Europe 2012 on 25-26 January in London where he will be talking more in-depth about what this actually means for you and the industry.
ESCO Europe is the forum to learn about the latest market shaping policy, best practice energy services projects, new emerging opportunities and business models, giving you the knowledge to get ahead in 2012.
- Understand how the University of London has participated in RE:FIT, creating a baseline and using the framework to achieve increased energy efficiency
- Review the ‘European Energy Service Award’ winning Sello Shopping Mall project which resulted annual energy savings of 2.5 million kilowatt hours, representing a CO2 reduction of approximately 20% and a reduction in energy costs of approximately 25%
- Additional policy insights from Greg Barker, Minister of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change and Marc Ringel, European Commission giving you comprehensive analysis of the role of ESCOs will play in achieving the 2020 targets
- Review how ESCO’s better position their projects to access a wider variety of financing options with investor appetite, and risk dynamics analysis from RBS, The Co-operative Bank, Novus Modus, Matrix and Rockwool International
Decide now as this is always a sell-out event! (and you can save €300 too!)
With only 200 exclusive conference seats available, places are strictly limited at Europe’s premier ESCO conference. Therefore early registration is essential. Book your place today to secure your seat. If you register before 23 December you will also save €300: www.esco-europe.com/register
P.S. Join us in London where the European Commission will announce new energy services funding opportunities – only at ESCO Europe 2012 you will find out what this means for you.