Increased investment in energy storage projects in Europe predicts a boom in the market in the next few years.
Are you aware of the following 12 innovative energy storage projects and their initial results, that all will be presented in the free-to-attend Case Study Programme of European Utility Week?
- ERDF’s tests result with a 2MW battery connected to the MV network
- The role of flow battery systems in E.ON’s microgrid project
- The Energy storage plan for Kilroot Power Station in Northern Ireleand
- EDF’s concept grid project experimenting with a 1MW battery at concept grid
- WEMAG’s first operational experience with the 5MW battery park
- The GRID4EU Italian Demo project results by ENEL
- Worlwide first AA-CAES Pilot Plant under construction in the Swiss Alps
- Red Eléctrica de España’s Li-Ion and Flywheel Project experiences
- The role of flywheel energy storage in IESO and Hydro One’s energy storage projects
- Duke Energy’s Notrees Wind Power Energy Storage Project results after almost two years of operations
- Enel’s on-field experience with energy storage use for grids and customers
- Alliander’s drivers for home storage
If you wish to hear about their first-hand experiences and meet these utilities, attend the European Utility Week Energy Storage Case Studies Track.
Register now for your free Visitor Pass, including: