As of this week, the full 3-day conference programme will be available online. 160 top-level speakers have now confirmed their place across 36 sessions of insightful presentations, spread over 9 conference tracks.
European Utility Week (15-17 October 2013, Amsterdam) is the new brand uniting the three previous landmark events: Metering,Billing/CRM Europe, Transmission & Distribution/Smart Grids Europe and Smart Homes under one single banner.
But this year there is so much more than just these three co-located events. With a series of new conference tracks covering renewable integration and storage solutions, a new specialist track on grid security and a new feature of smart cities, the European Utility Week agenda will deliver specialist content on all major value streams stretching from transmission to the end-user.
Take your chance to:
- Get feedback from European Commission’s benchmarking report on the status of metering deployment in Europe by Manuel Sánchez Jiménez, Team Leader Smart Grids, DG Energy, European Commission, Belgium
- Hear Marielle Liikanen, Senior Adviser, Swedish Energy Markets Inspectorate, Sweden evaluate the smart metering business case model
- Learn how to respond to consumer concerns during the roll-out. Hear best practice DSO communication examples by Petter Sandoy, Division Manager, BKK, Norway
- Benefit from first-hand experiences of using an open system smart metering infrastructure in Japan, hear Masaki Umejima, Deputy Chairman of Smart House Committee, Japan Smart Community Alliance, Japan
- Hear Stuart Rolland, Managing Director, Smart Metering, British Gas, UK share his experiences in meter deployment across the UK