Smart Energy International will be at this year’s Asian Utility Week in Bangkok, 10-11 June, and we’d like to give you the chance to also take part in the region’s largest gathering of utility industry stakeholders in the clean and smart energy sectors.
On top of free visitor registration, our readers are able to join the keynote sessions of the conference programme on Tuesday 10 June, at 9.00-12.30 hrs, normally only accessible for paying conference delegates.
If you want to register for this upgraded visitor pass, click here.
There are 25 extra seats available in the conference room, so be quick to claim yours.
Asian Utility Week key-note sessions
Officially opened by the Chairman of the Energy Regulatory Commission, Governor of EGAT and Assistant Governor of PEA, the keynote sessions will feature:
- GLOBAL PREVIEW - TEPCO’s smart meter rollout plan will be presented for the first time
- KeTTHA’s Deputy Secretary-General (Energy) will outline Malaysia’s path to renewable energy development
- Strategic insights from WEL Networks on disruptive technologies and the future of utilities
- What does a competitive retail market mean to Asia’s utilities? – insights from Australian energy retailer AGL Energy
- Strategic panel discussions between policymakers, regulators and utilities on the business case for smart grids and renewables
…and more. Have a look at the keynotes programme.