Headlines forecasting the energy services market to double by 2017 give the clearest indication that energy performance contracting is a growth industry.
“The value of the ESCO market by 2017 with 14% annual growth figures is estimated at $66 billion.” (PikeResearch, Aug 2012)
But, with that growth comes added competition…
We have spoken to hundreds of ESCO professionals while compiling the programme for ESCO Europe 2013. With their feedback we have identified the major market trends, operators and personnel who are helping to shape the industry.
With ESCO Europe 2013 we have designed an agenda to balance policy perspective against the best practice case studies from the ESCOs alongside the insider view from the municipalities and senior financiers.
Why should you attend ESCO 2013? The reasons are simple. The Energy Efficiency Directive has been approved by the European Council. We are now waiting for this to be enacted across Europe. As Europe’s largest building energy efficiency conference, there is no better place to understand the impact of this legislation upon your business.
- €100-150bn could be saved annually from Europe’s energy bill by 2020 through building energy efficiency
- 36% of Europe’s total C02 emissions are released through its residential and commercial building stock
- 12% of Europe’s building stock are owned and managed by municipalities (not including social housing)
- 80-95% reduction of carbon emissions from 1990 levels is the target for 2050
For more information on the ESCO market and our conference, see page 12 of our Brochure
At ESCO Europe 2013 you will get the opportunity to:
- Connect with 250+ qualified senior decision makers representing the entire energy service market including financiers, policy makers, facility managers and a number of key city representatives.
- Find out what challenges energy services companies are Racing right now and turn this knowledge into profit for your portfolio
- Develop new partnerships with key stakeholders attending from all over Europe
Book your pass today and SAVE €600 – OR get even more out of your attendance by taking part in the exhibitor platform!
Becoming a sponsor & exhibitor enables you to not only present your solutions to an international audience, but also to invite your clientele along at no extra charge, thus helping to perpetuate strong business relations.
Check out the ESCO website: www.esco-europe.com or contact me directly for a tailor made sponsorship & exhibition proposal.
I look forward to seeing you on 23-24 January 2013 in Copenhagen
Stéphane de Voogd”¨
P.S. Build your business in the most sustainable way – by benchmarking against the market leaders! Let us help you take a bigger slice of the $66 Billion value ESCO market.