More than ever before this region’s market is moving and rapidly!
Join us at Smart Metering Central Eastern Europe for your opportunity to hear from the leading utilities in the region, and understand the technology, business case, customer challenges and operational changes that smart meter deployment require.
Don’t miss your chance to hear valuable presentations that will demonstrate how you can also successfully implement smart meters. Book your place to:
- Understand the Energa Operator SA deployment plan as Slavomir Noske reviews pilot project results and outlines ambitions to deliver smart metering to over 2.5 million customers by 2017, laying the platform for Smart grids and future energy infrastructure
- Learn from the best cases including the Linky project from ERDF of France and Atos WorldGrid to understand the importance of building an advanced smart-grid-ready AMI from day one and that improves return-on-investment’
- Hear Robert Zasina of EnergiaPro S.A outline visions to deploy smart meters and smart grids with the SMART programme. Understand how this deployment will transform the business, and review the new business cases it unlocks
- Get an update from the Czech Republic, with Frantisek Muller and Onjdrej Mamula from CEZ presenting and sharing the key lessons from smart meter pilots, and mapping their ambitions across the region. Hear where there are opportunities and progress in Czech, Poland, Romania and beyond
Delivering more insights and more information than ever before, the Smart Metering CEE conference will be offered in both Polish and English!! Use this opportunityto hear the best cases from around your region in Polish.
This is the only event in the region that offers the highest level of quality speakers and presentations. Don’t miss these leading speakers from around the region including:
- Marek Woszczyk, President, Energy Regulatory Office, Poland
- Tomasz Kowalak, Director of Tariffs Department, Energy Regulatory Office, Poland
- Slawomir Noske, Manager of Technical Department, Energa Operator SA, Poland
- Jean-Marie Bernard, Technical Director- Linky Project, ERDF, France
- Pierre Marlard, Director Innovation, R&D & Solutions, Atos Origin
- Robert Zasina, Project Manager, Tauron Energia PRO S.A, Poland*
- Zdravko Liposcak, Head of Metering, HEP ODS, Croatia
- Frantisek Muller, IT Manager, CEZ, Czech Republic
- Dan Apertrei, Programme Manager, Electrica, Romania
- Marius Swora, PhD, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland
- Marek Wasowski Director, Smart Power Grids – Poland Consortium, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Calin Vilt, Advisor, Ministry of Economy and Commerce, Romania
Don’t delay – places are filling up fast, and there is strictly limited availability. Secure your place today by booking now! Use our exclusive offer that will save you a further €200 – valid until the 19th April only.
PS. This event unites the top industry professionals for this region – you must attend to for your chance to network with them.