Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2010 is taking place in just 1 week from now! With unprecedented numbers – both the conference and exhibition promise to exceed everyone’s expectations!
A quick glimpse at this year’s highlights proves why:
- Over 130 global utilities already confirmed to attend
- Over 50 international utility cases presented – giving you the short cuts for a highly profitable smart metering roll-out
- The largest exhibition of its kind is almost sold out! With over 150 exhibitors showcasing their products and services – select your choice from world-class suppliers
- 3500+ attendees – with plenty of opportunities to connect with leading industry professionals that will help your business success in 2011
Below I have outlined a sneak preview of the keynote session – this is just one of 20 information packed sessions! Over 3 days, Metering, Billing/CRM Europe promises to deliver you the answers to your most pressing questions.
For the full conference programme, please log on here
With the event taking place in just two short weeks, we strongly advise you to register today. Not only will it save you an additional €225 off the onsite fee, but also save you valuable time at the event opening. Registration takes a little more than 2 minutes.
Please log on here to secure your place.
Please download the conference programme so you can properly pre-plan which sessions to attend – we have also organized a virtual exhibition, registered delegates can therefore book their appointments in advance.
CONFERENCE UPDATE – KEYNOTE SESSION
We are proud to announce that Dr. Richard Hausmann, CEO Company Project Smart Grid Applications at Siemens AG, PLATINUM SPONSOR of this year’s event will give a keynote address on September 22nd.
“Into the new age of electricity with smart grids”
With the new Company Project Smart Grid Applications including Electromobility, Siemens is now expanding its expertise to the “last mile” of the value added chain in the area of intelligent power networks. Taking a comprehensive global approach, the integrated technology company intends to leverage its experience, for example, in energy automation and its IT expertise to comprehensively advise its customers about setting the right course for the new age of electricity.
This presentation will be followed by a high level utility panel discussion with Europe’s leading Smart Metering Programme Directors including:
- Rocio Millan, Smart Metering Programme Director, Endesa Distribucion, Spain
- Lars Weber, Managing Director, E.ON Metering, Germany
- Petter Allison, Director Smart Metering, British Gas, UK
- Simone Chiappi, Vice President Smart Metering, E.ON AG, Germany
- William French, Smart Meter Deployment Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric, USA
- Jon Stromsather, Smart Grids Manager, Enel Distribuzione, Italy
- Nélson Teodoro, Senior Manager Energy and Utilities, Novabase, Portugal
To register for the only event that will give you real return on knowledge, time and investment click here.