European Utility Week is the new brand which unites three previous landmark events: Metering, Billing/CRM Europe, Transmission & Distribution/Smart Grids Europe and Smart Homes under one single banner. But this year the event is offering so much more than just these three co-located events.
Join 8000+ attendees and benefit from:
- Live demos from 350+ leading solutions providers from all major value streams stretching from transmission to the end-user
- FREE to attend technical programme at the onsite Innovation & Technology Plazas
- Network with representatives of over 300 utility companies during extended hosted networking drinks on the exhibition floor
- Participate in the Amsterdam Smart City site visits
- Explore the latest science and R&D projects and be part of the debate onthe most innovative approaches in the Energy Experience offered to you by Alliander
Explore end-to-end solutions from:
- IT/ICT Utility Services
- Smart Home / End User Engagement
- Smart Metering Solutions
- T&D Operations Infrastructure (NEW Renewable integration and storage solutions & Grid security)
- NEW Smart Cities
Whichever aspect of the smart energy industry you are involved in, European Utility Week is the place from which to source the right product and supplier (check our exhibitor list). And, with over 8000 attendees, it is also the ideal opportunity to meet and network with stakeholders from across the entire smart energy sector.
Be part of Europe's biggest and best smart energy exhibition; register now!
(Smart Energy International E-news readers can REGISTER FOR FREE and save €295)