The Nordic region leads the way in smart metering deployment. With near full roll-out expected by 2014 in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark, attention now shifts to the future requirements of smart metering infrastructure.
What is required to future proof the system and how can we identify new strategies to unlock additional value from meter deployment?
Smart Metering Scandinavia 2011 will focus on analyzing Norwegian regulation announcements, implementing hourly metering and coordinating ‘smart’ energy infrastructure. With the transition to hourly metering and real time pricing demanding significant investment in Billing, MDM and ICT infrastructures, it is critical to analyse the best solutions for future deployment. Case study insights into retrofitting and future proofing existing metering infrastructure and systems will provide you with the confidence and direction to make hourly metering a reality in the most cost effective manner possible.
The Smart Metering Scandinavia agenda will give you critical insights into:
- Smart meter deployment roadmap insights from NVE Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate and the Swedish Energy Inspectorate
- The challenges of delivering hourly metering and future investment requirements in MDM, ICT, billing and CRM
- Discussion of additional opportunities hourly metering facilitates including new business models, consumer incentivisation, demand management and behavioural changes
- Exploration of the convergence of smart meters, smart grids, smart homes, electric vehicles and distributed generation and future business cases facilitated
- Best practice cases outlining customer engagement strategies that change energy usage behavior and create new business opportunities, including an invaluable international case from Australia into managing customers in the shift to real time pricing and hourly metering
- Utility perspectives include senior level representatives from AGDER Energi, DONG, Fortum, Goteborg Energy and Vattenfall
To register click here
For more information on the conference agenda or speaking opportunities, please feel free to contact me directly.
Phone: +31 346 290 776