With the Norwegian smart meter deployment policy announced last week, and the consultation period running till the 6 May 2011- Norway enters a critical stage in defining its smart energy future. I am delighted to announce the participation of Thor Erik Grammeltvedt, Head of Electricity Market Section for the Norwegian regulator as a keynote speaker. Mr. Grammeltvedt will be presenting key developments in the formulation of Norway´s smart metering deployment plan. I had the pleasure of conducting an interview with Thor Erik Grammelvedt on the eve of the policy announcement, exploring the core objects and major challenges of smart meter policy creation.
Smart Meter Scandinavia 2011 is the leading smart metering conference for the Nordics and the only place where you can meet 250+ of your peers and get the real actionable insights from the foremost utilities in this region!
And here is why it is so important you invest your time.
Smart Metering deployment is expensive and time consuming. We guarantee that we will save you both time and money by giving you the leading approaches to hourly metering deployment, convergence requirements to create smart utilities and engage in exciting discussions about building long term strategies to improve the ROI on your deployment.
We have enriched the programme further - only by attending will you learn:
- How to drive customer engagement, customer satisfaction and delivering new innovative services into the home
- Build robust MDM strategies to manage the transition to hourly meeting
- Implement back office transformations driving increased revenue assurance and billing management
- Requirements for ‘smart’ future energy infrastructures that coordinate smart grid, smart home, smart meter, distributed generation and electric vehicle infrastructure integration.
- Understand what your in-home display needs to achieve to deliver real changes to customer energy behavior
And that’s not all!
Not only does Smart Metering Scandinavia 2011 guarantee the highest quality of speakers, it also offers you the opportunity to connect with 250+ of your peers during the extended networking breaks and access to the exclusive supplier pavilion where you can source smart metering solution providers that can help you deploy innovative strategies.
This combination gives you exceptional value for money, delivering you best practice utility cases, policy and regulation insights and a snapshot of innovative solutions you can leverage.