By 2013 over 20 million homes will be equipped with Smart Home systems and the industry valued at €2 billion per year.
Smart homes have been identified as the next step beyond the meter and the critical link between the smart meter and smart grid. This as a result of the increased sophistication of home energy management, the deployment of smart meters, smart grid advancements and the emergence of new stakeholders in domestic energy management.
At Smart Metering UK & Ireland 2010, learn from our high-level industry leading panel exploring the future of Smart Homes! The panel will discuss the issue of where Smart Home is heading.
THE SMART HOME REALITY – NOW UNTIL 2020!
Tuesday June 30th from 16.00 – 17.00 PM
Key discussion points include:
- How will smart home offerings take shape and what will they include?
- How will solutions be structured and will customers be willing to pay for it?
- How can we forecast uptake rates?
- What are emerging as the most viable business models?
- What are the implications of non utility penetration of this market?
The panel will also look at how the utility-customer relationship will change as a result, and the likely non-utility players that are likely to enter the game.
Chairman: Philip Lewis, Managing Director, VaasaETT, Finland
- Andreas Berthold-van der Molen, EMEA Utility Market Development Manager, Power & Utility Industries, Microsoft, Germany
- Ashley Pocock, Director Home Technology Programme, EDF Energy, UK
- Thomas Mikkelsen, Marketing Director, SEAS-NVE, Denmark
- Zoe McLeod, Principal Consultant, Consumer Focus, UK
- Richard St Clair, Managing Director, Elster Metering Systems EBU, UK
- Simon Anderson, Green Energy Options, UK
To view the online programme, click here
Register now for the UK and Ireland’s most advanced and complete Smart Metering conference!
With such a comprehensive programme condensed into 2 days and so many key contacts to make, why not share the workload and attend the event with your colleagues? Our Corporate Plans are designed with this in mind and make your attendance more cost-effective by offering you an attractive discount up to 25%!
I look forward to seeing you in London on 29-30 June!
P.S. Over 200 utility industry experts have already confirmed their participation for Smart Metering UK 2010 Limited seats available! Register today!