Large scale implementation projects beginning across Poland illustrates a clear commitment to smart metering and smart grid across the region. With ENERGA – OPERATOR SA planning to introduce AMI across their entire service region, and deliver smart metering to 2.8 million customers by 2017, the market is moving and rapidly.
Smart Grids are emerging as a core priority increasing the importance of effective metering deployment that creates the building blocks for the future energy infrastructure. The Hel Peninsula pilot illustrates a commitment to smart grid, and the need to harmonize smart metering and smart grid strategies.
Joins us at forthcoming Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe conference on the 17 – 18th of May!
We have assembled a leading speaker line up, to give you the critical insights to shape your smart meter and smart grid performance.
Hear key smart meter and smart grid deployment perspectives from:
- Marek Woszczyk, President, Energy Regulatory Office, Poland
- Tomasz Kowalak, Director of Tariffs Department, Energy Regulatory Office, Poland
- Slawomir Noske, Manager of Technical Department, Energa Operator SA, Poland
- Robert Zasina, Project Manager, Tauron Energia PRO S.A, Poland*
- Zdravko Liposcak, Head of metering, HEP ODS, Croatia
- Frantisek Muller, IT Manager, CEZ, Czech Republic
- Dan Apertrei, Programme Manager, Electrica, Romania
- Marius Swora, PhD, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland
- Marek Wasowski Director, Smart Power Grids – Poland Consortium, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Calin Vilt, Advisor, Ministry of Economy and Commerce, Romania
These are your leading local and regional utilities and policymakers, only by attending will you gain the insights into pilot projects and mass smart meter deployment plans, and the knowledge to make the best smart meter and smart grid procurement decisions.
We guarantee you by attending Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe, you will:
- Meet influencing policy makers outlining the future market direction
- Consult with leading business suppliers
- Gain new specific insights into leading regional pilots and the plans for mass deployment of metering
- Learn how to deploy smart metering infrastructure that facilitates smart grids, creating the basis for future energy infrastructure
- And finally, connect with the local and regional contacts who have the knowledge and supplier insights to ensure your smart metering roll-out is successful
Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe is your opportunity to understand the regulatory environment and make the right infrastructure choices for the future. Leverage regional best practices, shape your metering procurements, and ensure you are smart grid ready. Register today and save
PS. This is the only regional platform providing the knowledge and the opportunity to meet with the important local and regional market player