We are proud to announce that the preliminary programme for Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2010 is now online!
The conference programme has been developed to ensure that we offer a new learning experience for every member of your team, and for every aspect of your business.
Across 3 days, you can be assured your valued team members will be sufficiently prepared for the many difficulties and surprises they will face in their smart metering roll-out or any of the other business challenges they may tackle in 2011.
The five major themes of this year’s programme are:
- Successful smart metering programmes and the move to a smart grid infrastructure
- Smart metering data handling, discussing the increasing need for system security and data privacy
- Implementing and preparing your business for a smart communication infrastructure
- New value added services and customer management through smart metering systems
- Enhanced billing operations for smarter utilities
By making your team aware of the various developments across the industry, you will minimize your financial loss with time consuming and costly mistakes, and of course adjust your business to gain great rewards in a successful smart metering deployment.
To view the programme, click here
To view the list of speakers, click here
To download the conference brochure, click here
We wish you every success and can guarantee that this year’s Metering, Billing/CRM Europe will contribute to your success. We would therefore like to advise of the special corporate discount available to those who wish to register 3 plus participants.
Visit http://www.metering-europe.com for more information.