Effective smart meter deployment requires analysis of technology, business cases, customer behaviour, the DECC framework, smart metering code of practice, the DCC and a host of other considerations. Your understanding of the current operational environment is critical to developing your smart meter strategy.
Smart Metering UK and Ireland 2011 is THE conference focused on delivering the key operational insights to make your deployment a success. No other event in the region offers you such a high quality level of speakers addressing the most challenging issues facing the UK industry today!
5 solid business reasons why you cannot afford not to be there:
- Get the bottom line from the top names, essential to optimize your smart meter roll-out!
Smart Metering UK & Ireland 2011 delivers more utility perspectives than any other conference in the UK. This is your chance to connect with representatives from DECC, E.ON, npower, EDF, ESB, ERA, Consumer Focus, BEAMA, Sustainability First and a host of others on a personal level and get the answers to those deployment questions you encounter on a daily basis!
For the full speaker list click here
- Guaranteed you will make those contacts!
Not only does Smart Metering UK & Ireland 2011 guarantee the highest quality of speakers, it also offers you the opportunity to connect with 250+ of your peers during the extended networking breaks. Use our pre-conference online networking tool to schedule appointments in advance and make your attendance most effective.
For more information on the networking tool click here
- Identify the right partners you need to take your business to the next level
Save months of due diligence in your partner selection process. Visit the exhibition and get live demos from the leading solutions providers in the smart metering value chain. Learn all about the new tools available to help your business and identify the right partners you need to make your smart metering rollout a success.
- Ensure your infrastructure is secure before you go live!
On Wednesday June 1st, Elster will present a half day pre-conference master class, specifically focusing on securing your metering infrastructure, understanding data privacy, guaranteeing the integrity of data and mitigating cyber attacks. The master class is FREE of charge for pre-registered conference delegates only.
For more information on the masterclass click here
- And last but not least enjoy "the Synergy experience"! Smart Metering UK & Ireland 2011 is brought to you by Synergy, the producers of 20 Smart Metering and Smart Grid conferences and exhibitions around the world, including the world’s leading 13th annual Metering, Billing/CRM Europe conference and exhibition, attracting over 4000 participants. We have a proven track record of being THE industry leading meeting place for smart metering professionals. With our sound professionalism and direct access to the most senior and leading minds in the business, we can guarantee you a level of quality and expertise no other metering event organizer can.
This combination gives you exceptional value for money, delivering you best practice utility cases, policy and regulation insights and a snapshot of innovative solutions you can leverage.
Guarantee your place by registering today and save 150 Euros off the registration fee!
P.S. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the special discounted corporate plans we offer for 2 persons and up!