Latest News on the Smart Homes front:
- Smart Connect: RWE, Deutsche Telecom, Miele, EnBW set for mass market launch in Q3 2012.
- Enel, Indesit Telecome Italia and Electolux create the Energy@Home consortium
- E.ON commits €1m in R+D to ‘Smart Home: A new customer relationship with Energy’
- Essent sending their 15 delegate strong ‘smart homes team’ to Smart Homes 2011
More than ever, Smart Homes is a priority for utilities. Getting a smart homes deployment right increases customer engagement, delivers new revenue streams, changes energy usage behavior, and opens up the possibility to monetize future services such as security, home automation, healthcare, smart city services and beyond.
With real deployments from T-Systems and RWE – mass market deployment is commencing. Don’t miss this opportunity to increase the scope of your utility and unlock new revenue streams.
The Smart Homes 2011 conference, 4-6 October in Amsterdam, is nearly sold out. Be sure to sign up for this 3-day conference before it sells out! Please take a moment to download the brochure and review the detailed conference agenda.
With only a few remaining seats you must register now to guarantee your place
Register now at www.smarthomes2011.com/register
To recap why you must attend:
- Gain a working knowledge of fundamentals for a successful smart home deployment
- Learn about the strategic challenges and opportunities in this industry
- Explore operational challenges in deploying smart home technologies
- Discover best practices and how to enhance performance
- Learn about strategic collaboration and market models
- Hear the latest information about the methods and technologies being used in current smart home projects
- Learn risk and project management techniques
- Discover what the future holds for smart homes and how to secure your slice in this $13.4 Bln market
- Meet 300+ smart home innovators – see all your potential partners in just 3 days under one roof
We do only have limited places available for the conference. We strongly advise you to register now to secure your place. Please note if you leave your registration too late, we cannot guarantee you a full conference pass.
Secure your place now: www.smarthomes2011.com/register
P.S. This event will sell out! Book now to secure your place!