ESCO Europe 2012 – 25 & 26 January 2012, London
European Energy Service Company revenue to reach €13.2 Billion by 2016
‘A significant push is underway in the European Union to make new buildings and major renovation “nearly zero energy” by 2021. While less than 1% of existing space is nearly zero energy today, the increased focus on energy efficiency buildings will lead to significant expansion of the ESCO market…’ (Pike Research)
To learn more about the implications and challenges for your business, become part of Europe’s premier ESCO conference. ESCO Europe will welcome 30 speakers and 200+ attendees from leading ESCOs, utilities, governments, energy agencies, financial institutes and solution providers looking to monetize energy efficiency.
Don’t miss this essential 2 day conference guaranteeing you:
- Understand the implications of the Energy Efficiency Directive and how it will stimulate energy efficiency services in Europe
- Hear from Europe’s leading ESCOs and learn how to best manage your energy efficiency projects from tendering to implementation
- Engage with the financiers you need to fund your next project and review key subsidies grants and incentives facilitating energy efficiency investment
- Get specialized training at one of the pre-conference workshops: ESCO University and IPMVP training
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Greg Baker, Minister of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change, UK
- Jan W. Bleyl, Division Manager, Graz Energy Agency, Austria
- Miriam Maes, CEO, Foresee, UK
- Toivo Miller, Principal Product Development Manager, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, UK
- Lieven Vanstraelen, FEDESCO Knowledge Center, Belgium
- Irrek Wolfgang, Professor for Energy Management and Energy Services, Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences, Germany
The full conference programme will be available online by mid November.
Plus you will have access to:
- 30 expert speakers sharing their expert knowledge and best practices into securing finance and cost effectively deploying energy efficiency projects
- Multi-stream sessions offering specific topic choice for a tailored conference programme for your team
- Round table discussions – contribute to the debate, make your voice heard and shape market developments
With attendees from all over Europe and access the top international ESCOs, this is where you can meet key players face-to-face and learn from the big and best.
Registration is now open!
Secure your seat before 25 November and save €600 on your fee. Make sure you quote ESC-E1 to validate your discount.
Register online at: www.esco-europe.com/register
PS. This is Europe’s only platform for ESCOs – register now to make sure you don’t miss this opportunity to gain essential project updates and insights helping you to strategically gear your business