Event Title: Seminar: SAP Intelligent Enterprise Journey for Utilities
Dates: 25 – 26 October, 2018
Location: Park Plaza, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact: Aurndeep Kaur, email@example.com; +44 (0)121 200 3810
LinkedIn Groups: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4210520/profile
In today’s IT strategy, for organisations to remain competitive they must look at simultaneously simplifying and innovating business processes. SAP’s S/4HANA Business Suite and extensive Cloud portfolio provide the necessary tools to facilitate this transition.
The SAP Intelligent Enterprise Journey for Utilities Seminar offers the perfect opportunity for new or existing customers to explore their full business capabilities. This intimate course is packed with use cases, new methodologies and demos. Delivered by SAP experts, interactive sessions and practical examples will foster creative thinking and problem-solving. Discuss key concepts, deliveries, roadmap items and considerations when moving your IT landscape to SAP S/4HANA and the Cloud.
Download the brochure here > http://bit.ly/2Czy9Dk
Need more convincing? Here are a few highlights:
- Enjoy an intimate learning environment enabling networking, discussion and sharing of experiences. Plus join us for an evening drinks reception to relax and unwind with your peers.
- Take part in over 12 hours of in-depth learning and guidance with a mixture of both technical and business-focused content
- Hear customer case studies from the energy industry offering best practice, tips, tricks and benchmarking
- Benefit from cross-industry learning as the event has shared sessions with the SAP Intelligent Enterprise Journey for Oil and Gas
- Gain practical insight from SAP experts to build a strong business case for implementation for your organisation
You can register your place here > http://bit.ly/2CF7jK8
Be sure to book soon as places are limited. If you have any questions please get in touch at +44 (0)121 200 3810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in Amsterdam!