We cordially invite you to participate in the 4th edition of the international “Smart Communications & Technology Forum” which will be held on 18th September 2014 in Warsaw. During the previous three editions we hosted over 600 experts in the area of Smart Meters and Smart Grid from all over Europe. The 4th edition will be a global event!
There will be presented the best projects e.g. Smart Sacramento case study by a representative from the company that deployed that huge investment – Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD). The project turned out largely successful, over 600 thousand smart meters were installed, the grid management costs were reduced, and the peak demand was tackled by a few percent. SMUD was awarded the best Smart Grid of 2013 award from PowerGrid International magazine.
The other confirmed speakers in the 4th edition include representative of: European Commission, Salzburg AG, EnBW – Energie Baden-Württemberg AG (which deployed MeRegio, a project that is part of German government sponsored E-Energy initiative), Iberdrola Engineering, ČEZ Distribuce (Grid4EU), Stedin Meetbedrijf and SEAS-NVE (the largest consumer-owned utility in Denmark) as well as OSGP Alliance (The Open Smart Grid Protocol).
The participant to the Forum will be shown the state of deployment of Smart solutions in Poland, and compare it with the international experience.
Some of the most important topics during the 4th edition will be:
- Regulatory framework – how does Poland compare with global leaders?
- Collecting and managing data, security issues
- Profitability of investments – the real costs of implementations
- Plans of companies and the functioning of deployed systems in Poland
- Pilot projects and commercial deployments around the World
- Cooperation of URE (Energy Regulation Office) with TSO/DSO – what solutions are best?
- The technological innovation in AMR / AMI / MDM / DAS / DSR / DMS / WAMS
- Analysis, rapports, and international experience supported by case studies
Forum’s nature is the conference and exhibition, so our guests have the opportunity to see the wide range of the leading suppliers of smart technologies from Poland and foreign entities. We are expecting 250 guests, among whom will be staff of DSO/TSO companies, representatives of state institutions and non-governmental organizations, scientists, researchers and suppliers of products and solutions. Take advantage of our experience and meet new business partners.
We would like to invite you to the partnership and/or participation. See you in Warsaw!
For more details please visit our website
Tel/fax: +48 22 82 77 123