WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE IN 9 MONTHS?
If you want to:
- Push smart home market developments and put Europe on the map as smart home pioneer
- Be seen as the market leader in the smart home industry
- Share best practice results from the first European pilot projects
- Increase brand awareness and get your brand in the forefront of decision makers
THEN JOIN US IN AMSTERDAM FOR SMART HOMES 2011!
Smart Homes 2011 will again be the collaborative forum for utilities, telecoms, appliance manufacturers and solution providers all looking to engage consumers to change energy usage and monetize into the home deployments.
“The smart energy home is emerging as a highly investable ecosystem with hundreds of developers and billions of dollars of funding, and by 2014, global revenues for home energy management equipment and services will reach $3.3 billion”
Therefore, Smart Homes 2011 is your key event to:
- Leverage global best practice to develop deployment strategies
- Identify strategic partnerships
- Understand how to engage the customer to change energy use
- Create new revenue streams for your business
So, now it is time to act smart: get involved as speaker and present your vision at the most innovative utility event in 2011!
The conference management is asking for papers on the following topics:
- How to take Smart Home to the mass market?
- Experiences with the deployment of HAN’s, smart homes, smart appliances and other ICT tools visualizing energy usage for consumers
- Killer apps and solutions – do you have a revolutionary solution that industry needs to see?
- Customer communication, customer engagement and adoption behavior insights
- Analysis of marketing strategies that assist smart home deployment and incentivize customers to change energy usage
- Hardware and infrastructure requirements – what are the bandwidth limitations, communication infrastructure limitations and how can they be overcome
How to submit your paper?
Simply download our abstract template, include the information requested and e-mail to Anthony@synergy-events.com
Submissions are subject to approval by the programme committee. Abstracts are due on 18 February 2011.
For more information on speaking opportunities, please contact:
Phone +31 346 290 776
For updates on the event: www.smarthomes2011.com