Drawing lessons from Google’s PowerMeter’s demise
It might have been a surprise for you, but industry insiders showed little surprise when Google announced to retire its PowerMeter application. Company executives had hopes of expanding the product into a broad set of features, but customer uptake was not as strong as hoped, Google said.
Make sure your future smart home concept gets the customer excited so you don’t make the same costly mistake
Smart Homes 2011 is the first event of its kind specifically looking at smart home deployment in Europe, this forum will provide practical insights in to tried and tested business models, effective deployment strategies and a focus on how to adapt these to engage the customer.
Whether you are a newcomer to smart homes and want to find out how the business case is emerging or are close to launch and need best practice guidance on whom to partner with and how to engage your customers, Smart Homes 2011 can drastically accelerate the deployment of your smart home project.
- Discuss the business model for the smart home concept with RWE, Telecom Italia and Indesit to identify and successfully work with strategic partners
- Rogelio Segovia, Scientific Officer, European Commission will outline the EU perspective on smart home developments and identify what legislation is required to trigger deployment
- Hear real life experiences from BeyWatch, BeAware and Energy@Home and learn how these results will shape future smart home deployment
- Susan Trojer, Project Leader Home Connect at Bosch will present how customers could interact with smart appliances allowing you to understand customer preferences
- Join the discussion on future smart home appliance and share your thoughts on what is required to connect smart home into the broader ICT infrastructure
The Smart Homes 2011 conference agenda is now available – Access the programme here
Special introduction offer – BOOK NOW AND SAVE €500
Book now to benefit from our smart rate. Reserve your space before July 22nd and SAVE €500
PS: Smart Homes 2011 is your unique opportunity to connect with over 300 smart home pioneers. Register now and SAVE €500!