Smart Utilities Central & Eastern Europe 2012 is taking place in less than 2 weeks. Can you afford not to be there?
Key energy figures, the likes of Krzyszt of Gierulski of the European Commission, Pavel Cyrani of CEZ, Marek Wasowski of the Smart Grids Power Consortium Poland and Ilario Tito of ENEL, will be debating the accelerating trends shaping CEE’s smart energy future. And you can be part of it!
The response to the conference has exceeded all expectations with nearly all 200 seats already booked, including representatives of 25+ utility companies. This is a powerful indicator of the region’s unparalleled potential as it opens to new technologies & investments and rewrites the steps to a smart energy transformation.
Join us in Prague for your 5 point action plan to tap into this rapidly growing market:
- Explore CEE-specific challenges, such as essential smart grid deployment strategies in the view of the year 2020, a more efficient management of networks and how to upgrade ageing infrastructure. Attend key presentations by E.ON Czech Republic, SC Electrica, Linz AG, EnBW, Enexis and Endesa.
- Discuss the challenges ahead for achieving a smart energy infrastructure face-to-face with CEE’s leading smart energy professionals such as Ondrej Mamula, Smart Grid Projects Portfolio Manager, CEZ and Slawomir Noske, Smart Grid Project Manager, Energa Operator.
- The pick of the crops of new technology will be showcased at the exhibition. Forge strategic partnerships with 20+ leading solution providers, including Enverv, ZPA Smart Energy, Atos, PRIME Alliance, Power Plus Communications and Theobroma Systems.
- Learn about the 10-year network development plan by ENTSO-E presenting different scenarios and visions onto the year 2030.What will the impact of a smart energy landscape be on the current electricity system?
- Meet the key people. They will all be there. Make alliances with 200+ smart energy professionals that could transform your business and accelerate the pace of change in the CEE region’s shift to smart energy.
Act now and confirm your place!
Do not miss the chance to meet 200+ industry experts who are on top of the latest CEE developments. We strongly advise you to register this week to secure your seat.
These are exciting times for the CEE region. Join us in Prague and discover for yourself!
P.S. Take this unique opportunity to tap into the rapidly growing market – book one of the last remaining seats today!