Smart Utilities Russia 2011 is taking place in less than 2 weeks. Can you afford not to be there? Key energy figures, the likes of Iouri Virobian of Gazprom, Roman Berdnikov of Federal Grid Company and Igor Kozhukhovski of Energy Forecasting Agency, will be debating the future of the Russian power sector.
The response to the conference has been overwhelming with nearly all 300 seats already booked. This is a powerful indicator of the country’s unparalleled potential as it opens to new technologies & investments and rewrites the way electricity is produced and consumed in Russia.
Join us in Moscow for your 5 point action plan to understand the key drivers and geopolitical framework within which the Russian energy sector operates:
- Learn about improvements to distribution networks and energy efficiency. How to upgrade aging infrastructure & reduce unbridled consumption. Key presentations by Enel Russia, EnergosbitBarezh and Energostream
- Explore vast transmission networks and increased capacity – the challenge of growing demand and capacity reaching its limit for the world’s largest country. Hear from MRSK, Federal Grid Company and ATS.
- Hear what regulation Russia needs for transparent, liberal markets and the optimal level of the state involvement. Energy Forecasting Agency and Halycon Russia will share the latest on markets and policy.
- Pick of the crop of new technology. Forge strategic partnerships with our exhibitors, including Gazprom Global Energy Solutions, Matrix, ProSoft Systems, Fujitsu, Landis+Gyr, Teradata, Sanxing, RVS, Iskraemeco, Maxim, Ericsson and Rusinvest
- Meet the key people. They will all be there. Make alliances that could transform your business and accelerate the pace of change in Russia
To download the full conference programme, click here
Do not miss the chance to meet 300 industry experts that will change the Russian utilities industry forever! And use this opportunity to gain critical updates as to how. We strongly advise you to register before November 15th to benefit from our attractive discount and SAVE up to €100.
These are exciting times for Russia. Join us in Moscow and discover for yourself!
Phone: +31 346 290 814
PS: Connect, share and learn – the future is smart for the Russian energy sector!