As you know these are exciting times for our industry. With the European Commission estimating that the EU is on course to achieve only half of the 20% primary energy consumption savings objective, the next 2 years will be key to define your roll-out strategy to ensure that 80% of the customers will have a smart meter by 2020.
To achieve this massive target, the industry is facing the difficult task in defining the requirements for EU standards, security guidelines, data privacy legislation, meeting future customer demands and technologies needed to achieve a global smart architecture.
With these complex organizational strategies required ARE YOU FEELING OVERWHELMED?
Join us at Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2011 - THE industry leading meeting place for smart metering professionals!
This is THE place to get first hand insights as to the direction of the industry and to help you prepare your company for one of the biggest industry transformations in history.
We guarantee that at this year’s show you will:
Meet 4200+ international smart metering experts who share many of your same challenges and goals. Including high level representatives from 250+ utilities, energy regulators, utility suppliers and industry associations. This is the only place where all key industry stakeholders will unite to discuss and determine the direction of the industry and how to meet the 2020 targets
Learn from over 50 international utility cases presented to best prepare your team and solve tomorrow’s issues! Only the very best practices from around the world will be showcased in Amsterdam. We unite more utility perspectives than any other conference! From business strategy to modern technology, get the insights and practical tips from 120+ expert speakers to help ensure your roll-out is a success
Already confirmed speakers include:
- Philip Lowe, Director General, DG Energy, European Commission
- Richard Schomberg, Chairman, IEC Smart Grid Strategic Group and Vice President Research, EDF International, USA
- Johan Rambi, Privacy & Security Officer, Alliander, The Netherlands
- Simone Chiappi, VP Smart Metering, E.ON, Germany
- Rocio Millan, Smart Metering Programme Director, Endesa, Spain
- Martin van der Heijden, Manager Technology Smart Metering, Enexis, The Netherlands
- Olivier Fontanie, Director Metering Division and Linky Project, ERDF, France
- Bob Gohn, Smart Grid Practice Lead, Pike Research, USA
- Stephan Renner, Project Member, SmartRegions Project, Austria Carl Friedrich Eckhardt, Head of Business Development, Vattenfall Europe Innovation GmbH, Germany
- Juhani Ikonen, Development Manager, E.ON Finland, Finland
- Joe Durkan, Programme Manager: Smart Meters / Smart Grids, The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
Get live demos from 200+ solutions providers at the world’s leading and most innovative exhibition for the utility industry. At this pivotal time in your smart metering deployment you might feel overwhelmed by all these challenges - in just 3 days find new tools available to help your business and identify the right partners you need to make your smart metering rollout a success. It will save you months of due diligence in your partner selection process!
PS. With these pressing key targets, there is only one place where you can get the smart ideas, practical tips, business contacts and industry outlooks to move forward with your smart metering deployment and avoid time consuming and costly mistakes!