The total European smart homes market is expected to be worth $3,2 billion by 2015. The market is poised to see huge growth, with demand for energy efficient systems, rising security issues and increasing aging population all increasing the demand for smart home solutions in Europe. If you are looking for the best place to discover how the smart home will develop and can help your business, you’ve found it!
Returning for 2011, Smart Homes 2011 provides the perfect setting delivering discussion and collaboration between utilities, telco’s, appliance manufactures and solution providers and places a variety of useful resources for planning, deploying and improving your smart home strategy right at your fingertips.
Whether you are a utility looking to engage your customer, a telco looking for new value added services for your customers or a solution provider looking to harness the power of smart homes @ Smart Homes 2011 you will get it!
This is your once in a year opportunity to:
- Get first-hand smart homes project updates presented by 50 expert speakers covering everything from getting started to the most advanced smart home projects. The programme is being developed in close cooperation with our committee existing of thought leaders from a cross-selection of the smart home industry.
- Experience the newest smart home technologies showcased by the world’s leading solution suppliers at the exhibition, featuring 30 companies including SITEL, Intel and GE Energy. Save months of due diligence and complete your supplier shortlist in just 3 days!
- Make valuable new contacts – the exhibition is co-located with Synergy’s well established Metering, Billing/CRM Europe exhibition attracting 4200+ international smart metering experts. This is the only place where all key industry stakeholders unite to discuss and determine the future direction of the industry
Confirmed speakers include:
- Claudio Borean, Project Manager, Telecom Italia
- Pierre Plaza, Project Co-ordinator, Telefonica R&D
- Oliver Jehl, B to C Internet and Teleservices Director, EDF
- Hellmuth Frey, Research and Innovation, EnBW
- Philip Lewis, Director, VaasaETT
- Svetlana Grant, Project Manager – Embedded Mobile Programme, GSM Association
So if you have a busy job and you’re finding it tough keeping up to date with the latest developments and the best suppliers, you need to attend Smart Homes 2011 on 4-6 October in Amsterdam.
Pre-register today to SAVE €600 – offer valid until July 22nd only