- Sep 22 2021
- 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Webinar recording: How analytics support Generg in ensuring wind turbines reach their full potential
The Generg Group have been building and operating renewable power plants (including wind, solar and hydroelectric) in Portugal for over three decades, and are now expanding across Europe. CGI is partnering with Generg to deliver increased production across their multi-technology portfolio, while also supporting new ways of working during the current COVID-19 crisis. This presentation focuses on three strands of performance analysis of renewable assets provided by CGI’s Renewables Management System: Downtime Allocation, Power Curve Analysis, and Real-time detection of deviations from expected power.
- Downtime Allocation looks at the correction of event allocation in the control centre to determine monthly asset availabilities, in order to examine the contractual responsibilities of manufacturers who are on a ‘guaranteed availability’ contract.
- Power Curve Analysis examines wind turbine efficiency and reveals any deviations from the expected asset performance. Reports demonstrating these deviations are used by Generg to support discussions with manufacturers who are on a ‘guaranteed efficiency’ contract.
- Real-time, automatic detection of deviations from OEM expected power output, giving Generg the opportunity to take immediate action to minimise production losses.
- The role of data analytics in improving the performance of renewable energy assets
- How your utility peers are empowering themselves to have constructive conversations with asset manufacturers
- How to detect underperforming wind turbines on an operational wind farm
- How a utility with wind, solar and hydroelectric generating assets across several countries can operate their portfolio from a single platform
- How an end-to-end service can streamline your operations and improve efficiency across the business
- How mobile solutions allow you to monitor power plants remotely