Date: 27/06/2018 – 28/06/2018
Location: Impact Arena, Exhibition and Convention Centre
The leading digital utility expo in the region that focuses on digital transformation and customer centricity.
“We were glad to see so many utility companies discuss their plans so openly. This is a changing landscape and one that can only benefit from this sort of collaboration and knowledge sharing. Asian Utility Week was a great opportunity to meet Asian utility companies and discuss how big data & analytics can help them transform to become the digital utilities they aspire to be. Once again, we came home from ASUW with some new knowledge and some great contacts.” – David Socha, Practice Leader, Utilites & Smart Cities, Teradata, Singapore
Accelerating Digital Transformation
Asian Utility Week continues to be the leading digital utility exhibition and conference in the region. This 19th edition promises to be bigger and better than ever before; bringing 3500+ utility professionals from the electricity, gas and water sectors. It is built to highlight innovation in the delivery digital utility services for the enterprise and customers.
It brings together CIOs, CDOs, CTOs and Directors/Heads/VP’s of Digital Transformation, Innovation and Strategy to provide insights, techniques and tools required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity across the utility sector.
This year, Asian Utility Week is co-located with a new show called Innovations in Energy Services, an event designed to help utilities and their customers prepare for the new world of energy services which are more decarbonised, decentralised and digitised. It brings together utilities, ESCOs, technology providers, large energy users & policy advisors to improve the value and delivery of energy services.
Asian Utility Week 2018 takes place on 27-28 June 2018 at Impact Arena, Exhibition and Convention Center, Hall 1 & 2, Bangkok, Thailand.
Topics covered at the event include:
- Smart Meter
- M2M Networks
- Real-Time Analytics
- Field Service Mobility
- Digital Customer Engagement
- Connected World Platforms
- Geospatial Information Systems
- IoT Networks
- Operational Excellence
- EV & the Grid
- Customer Grid
- Asset Analytics
- Customer Engagement & Smart Homes
- C&I Energy Savings
- Seamless Payment
Two key themes which we feature across the show:
- Digital Transformation platforms and strategies for enterprise operational improvements on Day 1
- Customer Experience platforms and strategies for customer service improvements on Day 2
- Co-located show: Innovations in Energy Services
- Thai language stream on day 2 to profile information for Thai utilities, their service providers and customers
- More focus on advanced digital strategies used outside Southeast Asia to boost the learning opportunities for local utilities. This includes more expertise from Japan, China, Korea, Europe, Australia and the USA
- 7 focus groups on hot topics
- After-event party on day 1 in the city (Shuttle buses will be provided)
Attend Asian Utility Week and Learn:
- How to transform mobile and field data into real time actionable information to improve workforce effectiveness, asset management and customer-stakeholder collaboration
- How drones and software integration strategies can help to modernise asset monitoring strategies
- How to improve the ROI of smart network infrastructure for both power and water sectors to maximise investments in AMI analytics, IoT networks, and Distributed Grid integration
- How utilities are creating effective communication networks and control platforms to better integrate the utility sector with its customers and assets
- How to create business models that use digital technology both as an enabler and a driver of change to renew and transform the current utility business while growing new businesses
- How to prioritize the right digital strategy and leverage effective digital tools