Vodafone Business is teaming with Accenture to deliver managed security services to small to medium enterprises (SME) and national corporate customers in Europe.
Vodafone will bring enterprise-grade cybersecurity along with access to leading cyber talent and expertise to organisations that do not have the experience, time or resources to keep up with the rapidly evolving threat landscape.
As a result of this strategic relationship, businesses in Europe will have access to world-class security services in simple, pre-defined packages designed specifically for their needs from a provider they trust.
Accenture and Vodafone Business also intend to jointly invest in security innovation to help keep organisations safe as new threats emerge. The agreement is a key step forward in Vodafone Business’ strategy to offer enterprise-grade cybersecurity to businesses of all sizes.
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, more organisations are conducting business online and working to secure their supply chains. This shift has highlighted gaps between small to medium enterprises at different levels of digital readiness that are very vulnerable to cyberattacks.
While larger enterprises improve their cybersecurity defense, cybercriminals are increasingly turning their attention to less well defended organisations. Vodafone Business is committed to helping customers emerge stronger and safer from the crisis.
Vinod Kumar, the CEO Vodafone Business said, “We are committed to better support small and medium enterprises and national corporate sized businesses as they transform and ‘future-ready’ their organisation. Working with Accenture, we will leverage our combined capabilities and global experience to deliver modular security solutions, offering access to technologies that until now were only available to companies with large IT budgets. Today’s news builds upon the Vodafone V-Hub service recently announced.”
According to the Vodafone Business Future Ready Report 2020, “Forty-one percent of businesses were concerned with keeping data safe online and 38 percent were concerned with losing important information or data.”
Vodafone Business with Accenture Security will deliver comprehensive managed and professional security services to help businesses to detect, respond and recover from a cyberattack including:
- Cyber assessment services that will start the customer journey – to include employee awareness, cyber resilience and vulnerability diagnostics.
- Managed security services include monitoring, incident management and response that will be easy to use, deploy and grow with a business – removing complexity at every stage. These services will leverage Accenture’s recent acquisition of Symantec’s Cyber Security Services business.
- Professional services focused on risk assessment, testing and testing employee awareness of phishing attacks.
- Joint investment in an innovation lab focused on security solutions and intelligence for workplace, cloud, IoT and SD-WAN environments.
- A simple and seamless experience including onboarding, delivery and service management, streamlining the time it takes to deploy and protect a business.