How do you transition to a next-gen enterprise architecture that enables data-driven innovation and operational excellence? Whether you are planning or executing transformative initiatives across energy services, grid analytics, application modernisation, or a 360 view of your utility, you need modern IT architectures that can simplify collaboration with market participants and accelerate time to market service innovation.
Innovate to prepare for the challenges and opportunities for today’s fast-changing energy sector and technology landscape.
Listen to this session where Smart Energy International and Greenbird share actionable best practices from transformative industry-leaders and innovation frontrunners.
Session highlights include:
• Discover a blueprint and reference architecture for the digital utility that you can put into action right away.
• Align next-generation architecture principles to your own business strategy.
• Hear how leading utilities overcame key challenges managing huge amounts of energy data or integrate OT/IT and edge devices to create smart benefits.
• Gain insight from other utilities and industries how those succeed with a multi-cloud strategy and understand their rationale behind their “make or buy” decisions.
• Learn key benefits from use cases that generate value.
• Join Greenbird and industry experts as they discuss utility data, building a blueprint architecture for the Utility 4.0 and how to extract value from it.
• Learn how a data-driven culture can transition data from a troublesome challenge item to a strategic renewable resource that drives meaningful digital reinvention.
Moderator: Claire Volkwyn, Editor, Smart Energy International
Thorsten Heller, CEO | Greenbird
Rinse Veltman, Director Solutions | Energyworx
Klaus Wagner, IT Project Manager| Netze BW GmbH