This topical webinar explored the increasing popularity of electric vehicles (EVs) and the effects of this phenomenon on our electric grid networks.
Sign up to listen to the webinar and find out how to maximise this disruptive force, enhance grid reliability and resilience and understand load profiles as more EVs join the grid.
- V2G – Measuring impacts on the smart grid
- Battery electric vehicles (BEV)
- Plug-in hybrids (PHEV)
- Exploring EV/ grid communication interfaces
- Utility demand response strategies (returning electricity to the grid/ throttling charge rates)
- Charging infrastructure
- Gregory Poilasne, Co-Founder & CEO, Nuvve Corporation, United States
- Vincent Schachter, VP of energy services, eMotorwerks, United States