EVO is unique. It is the only organisation in the world solely dedicated to creating M&V tools to allow efficiency to flourish. EVO’s vision is a global market that properly values the efficiency resource, enabling and assisting the optimal investment in these opportunities.
By focusing specifically on the valuation of efficiency projects, EVO fills a void in our industry. Through our flagship product, the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP), EVO has been assisting public and private decision-makers for over ten years. Today the IPMVP is the leading international standard in M&V protocols. IPMVP’s flexible framework has proven successful in all types of programmes and projects and its use has grown as a consequence.
It has been translated into ten languages and is used in more than 40 countries.
And now we’d like you to join our global community by becoming an EVO subscriber. Beginning in June 2006, energy industry professionals will be able to enjoy the benefits of both Individual and Corporate Subscriptions, including invaluable opportunities to share ideas, experiences, questions and solutions with other EVO subscribers around the globe both virtually and face-to-face. For only US$100 annually, individual subscribers will also benefit from:
• Subscriber Login and access to the EVO Subscriber Area on www.efficiencyvaluation.org with useful resources, including a discussion forum for online collaboration with colleagues from around the world.
• Quarterly e-mail newsletters to keep you posted on all the latest industry happenings.
• 50% discount on one set of bound IPMVP Volumes; 25% discount on additional sets of bound IPMVP Volumes.
• Discounts on select industry conferences.
• Exclusive opportunities to purchase other EVO products.
While exceptionally professional in its activities, EVO is at heart a grassroots organisation. As such, its energy, resources and direction stem from the contributions of those that make up its community. We sincerely hope you will become part of it. Find out more about the organisation and how to subscribe at
www.efficiencyvaluation.org. EVO is an international non-profit organisation offering products and services which aid in:
• Measurement and Verification (M&V) of energy/water efficiency projects
• Financial risk management of energy savings performance contracts
• Quantifying emissions reductions from energy efficiency projects
• Promoting sustainable and green construction.