Real-time distributed intelligence (DI) and grid-fed data insights are more important than ever. Join Itron’s exclusive virtual tour of their Distributed Intelligence lab on Thursday 4 June 2020 to see DI use cases and applications in real-time.
Factors such as theft detection, high impedance detection, residential neutral fault detection, load disaggregation and location awareness are vital as utilities plan their operations during this difficult period.
For more from Itron on Smart Energy International, click here.
Additionally, you’ll hear from Itron customers who are actively realising how DI improves grid efficiency, reliability and safety, transforms customer service and successfully accommodates more distributed energy resources onto the grid.
- Date: Thursday, June 4
- Time: 11:00am-3:00pm EDT (option to join for part or all)
- Location: Online via WebEx (streaming from the Itron Raleigh office)
- Don Reeves, senior vice president of outcomes, Itron
- Tim Driscoll, director of information outcomes, Itron
- David Lukcic, director of AMI strategy, Tampa Electric Company
The presentation, lab tour and success stories are followed by an interactive Q&A session.
Registration for Itron’s live virtual tour is required.