In this episode in our series of Energy Transition Chat videos, Kevin O’Donovan spoke with Alex Hern, Founder & CEO and Antony Duca, Chief Product Officer at Tsunami XR to chat on spatial collaboration and augmented reality in the utility space.
Some of the key takeaways include:
- An overview of Tsunami XR Workspaces
- An on-demand, persistent, any-device, any content digital meeting space
- Tsunami XR Studio, a complete 3D rendering, animation, simulation and visualization solution
- Device agnostic; any device, any time, anywhere
- Take advantage of your exiting investments
- Unlimited ‘spatial collaboration’
- Collaborating in real -time, yet with persistence
- Different users join the same workspace at different times and just continue
- Their work with EPRI on Energy Industry use cases
- The state of Augmented Reality in Industry today
- What’s going from Tsunami XR in 2019+
For transparency, Kevin personally selected Tsunami to feature on this episode.
Stay tuned for a fresh episode every Thursday, and keep an eye on social media and our newsletters for more.