Esri, a provider of location intelligence, recently honoured select partners for their outstanding application of GIS software.
The winner, all members of the Esri Partner Network, were honoured during the annual Esri Partner Conference in California for having “demonstrated innovative and creative ways to solve the most complex business problems by using Esri’s geospatial analytics tools.”
The winners include:
Analytics to Insights Award — Bringing analytics and insights to customers
- Seequent delivers powerful geoscience analysis, modelling, and collaborative technologies that enable decision-making on complex problems, manage risk, and uncover valuable insights from data.
- IDS provides evidence-based decision-making solutions and services for transportation agencies, municipalities, and water utilities to address complex challenges and ensure reliability and sustainability.
Creative Content Award — Delivering creative content for ArcGIS
- DTN empowers customers with actionable insights on data that can reduce risk, enables smarter business decisions, and drives better results across a range of industries, such as agriculture, energy, weather, and finance globally.
Fostering Engagement Award — Compelling use of technology to drive systems of engagement
- Clevest helps utilities deliver safe and reliable services through innovative field solutions that optimise and automate field operations and activities, increase reliability, and reduce response time. The award recognises the enhancements in Clevest Mobile Workforce Management gained through engagement with Esri partners Geotab and SAP. These partners enable Clevest to provide a single source for multiple applications – including scheduling, dispatch, and mobility – and tie their business systems together to give mobile utility crews access to data in multiple systems of record (GIS, SAP IS-U/PM, logistics, finance, HR, AVL, etc.).
High Potential Award — Achieving financial success
- Codex Remote provides location intelligence and data enhancements to achieve the best results in the sustainable development of the public and private sectors.
Innovative Solution Award — Leveraging technology in unique and innovative ways
- Earthcube combines state-of-the-art artificial intelligence (AI) techniques in both computer vision and machine learning, to automate geospatial analysis and provide access to more precise information faster.
- UDC provides custom full life cycle project and programme support for gas and electric utilities, ensuring that each step in the project life cycle meets current needs and provides support for future business.
Marketplace Provider Award — Notable presence on ArcGIS Marketplace
- Geograph delivers insight into predicting, fully understanding, and resolving challenges for managing fibre, copper, and coaxial networks through the company’s team of communications experts.
Platform Adoption Award — Bringing new or existing customers to the ArcGIS platform
- arx iT focuses its expertise on GIS and geolocation systems, to deliver expertise in spatial data engineering, customer solutions, training, and consulting for the ArcGIS platform.
- FUJITSU offers implementation services for enterprise GIS and a vast range of solutions and supports customers in more than 100 countries through its team of approximately 132,000 employees worldwide.
- HDR specialises in engineering, architecture, environmental, and construction services with a strong foundation for progress through multidisciplinary teams of scientists, economists, builders, analysts, and artists in 200 locations around the world.
Storytelling Award — Telling stories that resonate using ArcGIS StoryMaps
- Royal HaskoningDHV offers its international engineering and project management consultancy skills in over 140 countries to deliver services in the fields of aviation, buildings, energy, industry, infrastructure, maritime, mining, transport, urban and rural development, and water.