Of all your business meetings this year, this is the one that will give you the best return on knowledge, time and investment! We guarantee you will leave with clear insights into YOUR smart metering roadmap, based on practical experiences of leading UK and international smart metering deployments.
Smart Metering UK & Ireland 2010, held on 29-30 June in London, is not just your average smart metering conference. Here are 5 solid business reasons as to why:
- Smart Metering UK & Ireland will offer you valuable and useful information:
- International case study presentations from Energy Australia, Pacific Gas & Electric and SEAS-NVE on the implementation process of a full-scale smart metering roll-out
- National case study presentations on how to prepare your business for the roll-out, presented by British Gas & UK’s Energy Retail Association
- Insights in the importance of customer engagement – how to educate and actively involve your customer in a smart metering roll-out, including the point of view of Consumer Focus
Supported by the industry’s largest and most up-to-date database of over 18,400 utilities and metering professionals, Smart Metering UK & Ireland is the perfect blend of key industry stakeholders representing utilities, regulators, government agencies, utility suppliers and industry associations saving you months of due diligence in your partner selection process.
New in 2010: a virtual meeting tool for conference delegates enabling you to schedule meetings in advance, prepare your visit by finding out who will be there and exchange the latest information with industry peers.
- Give your opinion with our interactive voting system session displayed with real time results
- Learn from our panelists invited from today’s industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft and Apple and utilities such as RWE, British Gas, EON and SEAS-NVE discussing “the future of Smart Homes – now until 2020”
- 25+ leading solutions providers will showcase their latest products and services – you will learn all about the new tools available to help your business and identify the domestic and international partners you need to make YOUR smart metering rollout a success!
The launch of Smart Metering UK & Ireland in 2009 was a huge success, bringing together over 250+ key industry stakeholders for 2 days of networking and sharing practical experiences on one of the hottest energy markets in Europe. With the uptake of smart metering in the UK, 2010 is set to outshine this success!
Mark you diary and register now to join over 300 senior level industry experts during Smart Metering UK & Ireland 2010 and discuss the way forward in Europe’s largest smart metering roll-out!
We look forward to meeting you in June!
P.S. Register before May 3rd and SAVE up to 500 Euros on your registration fee.