Join the leading minds in the multi-billion dollar market and access a market of growth!
With consumers’ desire for smart solutions to optimize comfort of living, utilities need to provide new devices to connect, communicate with and to engage their consumers. Resulting in an expected 1.2 billion connected consumer electronics devices in the more than 800 million broadband connected homes by 2012.
Where does your company in the smart home revolution?
Are you fuelling the revolution or do you stay behind?
Connected electronic devices, smart meters and smart grid developments are all kicking off fast! All comes together in a sophisticated smart home, which represents a new multi-billion dollar market for you.
This multi-billion dollar market now comes together at Europe’s first Smart Homes 2010 conference and exhibition taking place in Vienna, Austria on September 22-24, 2010. It is the next-generation event that will deliver the technological vision, insights, and key action you need to drive your profitability and growth from the smart homes revolution.
Benefit from the 2-day Smart Homes 2010 conference offering a truly global perspective on how leading international utilities like Vattenfall, SEAS NVE, EDF and EnBW are integrating innovative services build in the smart home providing new insights about consumer needs and behavior. Take this valuable information back to the office and help define your smart homes roadmap successfully.
Here is a sneak preview of what you will learn from this highly interactive event:
- Review SEAS NVE’s smart home strategy and learn how they provide the smart home technology to their customers
- Understand Telefonica’s role in the smart home market with insights from the BeyWatch project and find out what the key to success is for the ultimate smart home
- Consider the smart energy future through the visionary EnBW’s Meregio case study, implementing smart home technologies along with smart grid capabilities, localized energy storage, micro generation and electric vehicle integration
- Analyse BeAware’s iPhone study exploring the behavioral customer responses to user interfaces and changes to their energy usage
- Participate in the largest smart home exhibition of its kind featuring a ‘technology and innovation showcase’, exclusive live demos and endless networking opportunities
The full conference programme is available by May 30th. Leave your details and we will send you an email to update you.
Why not simply register now and save over €400 – this offer is valid for 2 weeks only!
For this launch event we have strictly limited places available. Therefore make sure you secure your seat in time.
Prices increase June 15th
We look forward to welcoming you to Vienna – the next-generation gathering on the full smart home ecosystem.
With kind regards,
P.S. The success of your involvement in the smart homes revolution depends on you making the right decisions today. Do not miss this opportunity to get the practical tips from the right people to do so.