According to a new research report from the analyst firm Berg Insight, the installed base of smart electricity meters in Europe will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 16.2 percent between 2008 and 2014 to reach 96.3 million at the end of the period. The strong uptake of intelligent metering puts within reach the EU-wide target that 80 percent of the households should have smart meters by 2020. Providing consumers with detailed information about their electricity consumption, the new generation of meters give customers control over energy costs and create financial incentives for energy savings.
Why you cannot afford to miss to be part of this rapidly expanding market?
Find out at Europe’s leading Metering, Billing and CRM event on electricity water and gas!
Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2010 offers you:
- High level 3-day multi track conference programme with 150+ industry experts presenting in depth case studies, providing you and your team with insights and direction to transform your utility business
- Numerous networking opportunities with 3000+ high level international participants, including hosted drinks receptions with decision makers from the top 40 utilities from Europe and beyond
- Largest exhibition of its kind with exclusive live demos from over 150 of world’s leading solution providers, which will save months of due diligence in your partner selection process
- The 6th annual European Utility Awards honoring utilities for their outstanding contributions to applying practical metering, billing and CRM
- NEW at Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2010: Smart Homes 2010! This exciting addition explores the link between the smart meter and smart grids
- One of a kind return on knowledge, time and investment!
No other event provides the same amount of invaluable business intelligence. Check out the competition, source new leads and network with industry peers, including existing and potential utility clients. And all that in just three days and under one roof!
SHOW REPORT METERING, BILLING/CRM EUROPE 2009
Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2009 held in Barcelona October 6-8, provided over 2,800 participants from 72 countries with an insight into the main drivers, technology trends and challenges facing the smart metering, customer relation management and billing sector in the coming years.
To download the full show report on Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2009, click here
BECOME INVOLVED AS A SPEAKER
At the 12th edition of Metering, Billing/CRM Europe, 130+ industry thought leaders will give a 360 degree understanding of the internal challenges utilities are facing in planning, piloting, launching or completing a smart metering roll out.
For this high level international conference we are looking for industry thought leaders to present their best practice cases.
- Have you recently planned, piloted, launched or completed a smart metering roll out?
- Are you able to share new and innovative visions?
- Are you able to present real time experiences?
- Are you representing a utility or is there a utility involved in the project?
Then the programme committee invites you to submit an abstract. Abstracts are due on 19 March 2010.
Don’t miss out on the chance to share your visions and present your latest project developments to a large international audience. Get involved today!
For more information on the conference, please contact:
Ms. Elisabeth Brusse
Phone: +31 346 290775
Fax: +31 346 590601
BECOME INVOLVED AS A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR
Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2010 has been SOLD OUT for the last five years and has become the annual meeting place for decision makers and industry experts in the smart metering industry.
Secure your exhibition space or sponsorship package as soon as possible and make use of this excellent opportunity to establish and strengthen relationships with the key players in the market.
To view a list of companies that have already confirmed their participation, click here
Does your company have solutions or technologies that the conference delegates would benefit knowing from?
If so, you can find out more about the exhibition, networking and branding opportunities available by contacting:
Mr. Farid Soebrati
Phone: +31 346 290789
Fax: +31 346 590601