This is what we’re going to talk about:
- The role of artificial intelligence in storage technology,
- How gamification is changing training and improving safety for field crews
- The changing role of gas in Europe and the impacts for gas distribution networks
- Finland’s role in the ever-changing smart grid landscape
- The ongoing role of blockchain in the evolving energy industry.
And then we have our extensive coverage of all things Enlit Europe. Just because the world has changed, it doesn’t mean that the relevance of data, interoperability, decarbonisation, decentralisation and the democratisation of energy has changed. If anything, it’s more important now than ever.
We speak with a variety of Enlit Europe speakers and industry leaders who share why now, more than ever, we need to push forward with the clean energy transition and everything that supports it.
Our distribution plan includes relevant European and International readers who would have attended the live event in November in Milan, so we still get your message to this focused market even if you cannot meet in person.
Contact us to talk you through a unique promotion.