The 3rd edition of Smart Metering Scandinavia is taking place in two weeks from now. During the 2-day conference, high level industry speakers will discuss the next step in smart metering; creating a profitable smart metering business!
The Nordic region is one of the early adopters of the smart metering business and therefore leading the way to what now appears inevitable throughout the EU and beyond. It is now expected that by 2014, near-full rollout of smart meters will have been achieved in Finland, Sweden and Norway and Denmark.
However once smart metering is in place questions arise around the operational challenges. What are the challenges and how to overcome these? How to continue offering high quality performance? How to meet market & regulatory demands? How smart is the management of your new communication network? How to offer value added services through smart metering and engage your customers in the process? How to move into an intelligent business?
ATTEND OUR SENIOR LEVEL KEYNOTE SESSION
Update on the smart metering legislation in Denmark
- When to expect a full-scale smart metering roll-out in Denmark
- Can smart metering deployment increase customer switching rates in Denmark?
- Reaching CO2-neutrality by giving Power to the people
Jens Madsen, Head of Department, Danish Energy Association, Denmark
Smart metering deployment at SEAS-NVE
- Drivers for smart metering at SEAS-NVE
- Our project – solution and time table
- Future perspectives; smart grid – intelligent homes
Peter Iversen, Chief Technology Officer, SEAS-NVE, Denmark
A common Nordic retail market and its relation to smart metering
- The process towards a common Nordic retail market by 2015
- Benefits of an efficient Nordic retail market
- More efficient customer handling and more satisfied customers
Thor Erik Grammeltvedt, Head of Power Market Section, NVE, Norway and Member NordREG
To download the full conference programme, click here
HAVE YOUR SAY AT THE REGULATORY ROUND TABLE
The keynote session will be followed by an interactive regulatory round table. We would like to give you the possibility to submit your question for the panel. Is regulation influencing the business case for smart metering? What are your key regulatory challenges for the upcoming year? Submit your question for the panel and have the opportunity to discuss your question face to face with the panel experts.
To submit your question, please send an email to Elisabeth@synergy-events.com
Regulatory round table– making smart metering happen – the influence of regulation
- Nordic Harmonisation – what are the drivers and/or lack of drivers – behind a harmonization
- Pricing system for smart metering – which costs are covered?
- The importance of hourly readings, time-of-use billing and real-time data visualizing
- Who owns the components in the meter?
- The importance of data security & privacy
- Thor Erik Grammeltvedt, Head of the Power Market Section, NVE, Norway
- Gunilla Abrandt, International Cooperation, Energy Markets Inspectorate, Sweden
- Jens Madsen, Head of Department, Danish Energy Agency, Denmark
- Kristina Engstrom, Business Development Metering, E.ON Elnat, Sweden
- Morten Sejr Olsen , Chief Consultant, DONG Energy, Denmark
- Peter Iversen, Chief Technology Officer, SEAS-NVE, Denmark
ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS TO GO REGISTER TODAY!
Be sure to SECURE your seat and register today!
To register click here and quote promotional quote SMS-EN6